Thursday, July 10, 2014

ShopMissA Jewelry HAUL

I am all about getting awesome discounts on pretty much anything. Who doesn't love discounts?! 

When I watched a video a couple months ago where XSparkage talked about this company called ShopMissA, I thought she might be a little crazy. Basically this company sells jewelry, hair accessories, nail art, and other things for $1. Yes everything on this website is ONE DOLLAR. I couldn't believe it either. I had to look at the site myself because surely these products have to be cheaply made if they are only $1.

Well let me tell you, one order later and a very minimal chunk of change spent and I am completely in love with ShopMissA. All I bought from the site was jewelry and I am pleasantly surprised by the quality. 

Take a look at the items I bought below:


I'm not sure when owls became such a huge thing in jewelry, but they are EVERYWHERE! I'm not complaining though. As you will see, I bought a lot of owl jewelry because I just think owls are super cute. This ring has aqua jewels on the belly and is a pretty decent size. The band is adjustable, so I can wear it on another finger if I want. Also, any of the jewelry shown here that has any colored jewels, stones, etc. comes in other colors as well. 


Ignore the super messy background in these pictures

I was immediately drawn to this ring when I saw it. I love the different elements of the jewels, flowers and leaves all being intertwined in the design. This ring is also fairly large and adjustable as well.



I also really like pearl jewelry, but I don't really have many pearl pieces or wear them very often. I have yet to wear this ring, but I do really like it. Once again, the band is adjustable.



This is my first time buying midi rings. Once again, I'm not sure when this craze started, but I see midi rings everywhere now. The design of this one is a little strange. I feel like it is supposed to look like something, but there was no description on the website as to what it is if anything. It does look kinda like a cat with a bow-tie if I wear it the other way, but it the pictures on the site it was facing this way.



I really like the simplicity of this ring. It is still super cute though and goes with tons of different things. Like many of the others, it is adjustable.



This midi ring actually looked a little better in the picture than it does in person, in my opinion. I still like it and have already worn it several times, but I think the normal circles with the stars throws me off a bit. I might like it better if it was entirely stars on the ring.



I've seen a lot of rings like these and I've just always kind of wanted one. The one complaint I have about this kind of ring it that you can't wear a ring on the finger next to it. It's not a big deal because I don't often wear that many rings at once, but it's something to keep in mind. The band on this one is stretchy, which I really like.



Okay so all but one of the necklaces I got has an owl on it. They are so cute though. This one has a sparkly belly. It's adorable!



This one has a painted aqua color to it. I think it sort of makes the necklace look a little cheap, but I'm not trying to impress anybody. For $1, this is cute and nicely made.




I like purple and blue together and think the belly on this is so cute.




This is my favorite piece of jewelry I got. The purple stone with the black eyes and silver outline looks so beautiful together. I actually wanted this necklace with a grey stone, but they were sold out. I'm really glad I got this one.



Sorry this picture is blurry. This necklace is just a really small and dainty piece. It can be worn alone or with another necklace.





Overall, I am super happy with the jewelry I got. I highly recommend checking out ShopMissA. They have tons of cute stuff. I will definitely be buying from them again.

Have any of you bought things from ShopMissA before? What did you get? If not, what do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment