Saturday, July 13, 2013

Smell This: Viva La Juicy Noir

We got A LOT of new fragrances in at work yesterday and I am so excited about them (well, most of them). I will eventually talk about almost all of them, but I'm going to start off with something I think a lot of people will be excited about: Juicy Couture's new fragrance, Viva La Juicy Noir.


I want to start by saying I saw this bottle and wanted the perfume just because of how in love I am with the bottle! That doesn't happen to me very often. This design is awesome! It is the coolest metallic pink and these pictures do not even begin to show how amazing it looks in person. It has the usual Juicy Couture symbol on the front and the usual lid, but with a satin black ribbon tied to it. I seriously cannot get enough of this bottle!


Now after getting that out of my system, the actual fragrance is pretty good too. The top notes are berries and mandarin. Middle notes are honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine. The base notes are amber, caramel, vanilla, and sandalwood.

When first sprayed, the berry scent stands out and the perfume seems fairly fruity, However, after I wore it for an hour and smelled it again, a mix of the middle and base notes became more noticeable on my skin. This end scent seemed very fitting for a fragrance with "Noir" in the name.

I don't think I like this scent necessarily more than the original Viva La Juicy or Juicy Couture, but I do really like it and would still buy this fragrance to wear. It would be a nice scent to wear on a date or for nights out. 

Viva La Juicy Noir is sold in various department stores and is $90 for a 3.4 fl. oz. bottle and $70 for a 1.7 fl. oz. bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment