Monday, December 2, 2013

❤ November Favorites ❤

Woah. Where did the freakin' month go?!

By the time the end of each month rolls around, I usually feel like the month went by pretty fast. November seemed to fly by so fast though that I feel like it should still be the middle of November.

The new month means it's time to share with you what products were my favorites in November. Let's take a look, shall we?

Revlon Lash Potion Mascara


This mascara is actually pretty dang decent! It doesn't really clump, has a good brush, and it holds a curl while volumizing my lashes. I have noticed a few times that it does flake slightly. It doesn't do it all the time though, so I don't know if it's common with this mascara or not. It's still a part of my favorites for November though because I used it almost every day and I think it's a good mascara for a drugstore brand.




Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils - Tornado and Crave

Tornado
Crave
I've started to realize that I am only using UD eyeliners for the most part now. Every once in a while I'll use something else, but UD is my standby. My collection has grown a lot within the past year or so, and I have a couple of November favorites. Tornado (an eggplant purple) and Crave (a super dark brown) are both from UD's Ocho Loco 2 Eye Pencil Set, which I talked about in a post before. Tornado is just a super sultry color that I love to use. Crave goes great with almost anything as well and it such an interesting shade because it is not quite black, but is is a very dark brown that can look black depending on what eyeshadow you wear with it. These liners are exclusive to the Ocho Loco 2 Set as of right now, but hopefully UD will make them part of their permanent collection.

Clinique All About Shadow in Rock Violet


I am only able to wear Clinique makeup at work, so it's only natural to every once in a while have some Clinique products as my monthly favorites because I am using them all the time. I don't have a ton of Clinique eyeshadows, but Rock Violet is one of the colors I reach for the most. It is a gray-violet shade that goes well with a lot of the other Clinique shadows I have. If you're curious about some of the other Clinique products I got in the past few months, including this eyeshadow, I did a Clinique haul here.

Rock Violet is the middle shade swatched here.

Studio Basics Eye Blending/Smudging Brush


I have used this brush for a few years now and it is my favorite brush ever. I use it almost every single day. I bought an extra one because I use it so much. The smaller brush is what I use to apply eyeshadow to my crease. It packs color really well, but blends shadow out nicely. I use the bigger, fluffier brush to blend shadows together and to blend out any lines. I also use it to apply a highlight color to my brow bone. This is kind of a constant favorite of mine, but I'm including it in my November favorites because I have never really talked about this brush before.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Perfume


This perfume is a great fall/winter scent. It is a deep berry scent with vanilla and some slight floral. I love the warm feeling the scent gives me. 

Hat from Forever 21


Hats are one of my favorite accessories for fall and winter. This is one I got from Forever 21 maybe two years ago. I love the different colored yarn in it. It makes it easy to wear with almost any outfit because it goes with a lot of things.


Well lovelies, that is all for my November favorites. I really want to try and do a lot of winter and Christmas/holiday-themed looks this month. There is sooo much inspiration this time of the year! I will also have a couple of hauls coming up soon.

Don't miss out on anything! Stay in touch by following me on one of the sites I have linked in the sidebar!

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair!! Ooo that Clinique eyeshadow looks so pretty! I spotted some UD 24/7 liners at my nearest Nordstrom Rack for $3! I think I'll get some. I've heard great things about those liners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! $3 for UD liners?! You should for sure pick some up! I don't have a Nordstrom or a Nordstrom Rack where I live, but I would take advantage of that deal if I could! Let me know if you get any and which shades you get! :)

      Delete