Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday Tips: Don't Go Overboard With Bronzer

This tip is going to be pretty short and sweet.

If you use bronzer, please try not to go overboard with it. I see too many women walking around with bronzer all over their face, looking very unnatural and orange. You are beautiful just the way you are and your makeup should be used to enhance your features or play up some features.


Also, bronzer is not a foundation, so please do not put it all over your face like so UNLESS the rest of you is somehow way darker than your face or if your foundation is too light for
your face and you need to compensate a bit.

I'm not bronzer expert by any means. These are just my tips and opinions. There are hundreds of Youtube videos that you can watch on how to wear bronzer if you aren't sure.

I hope everyone is having a good week. I have my last final tomorrow, so hopefully I will be able to post some things I've been meaning to post now that I will have a little bit more time, so look for a new post or two later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment