Thursday, March 6, 2014

Ulta HAUL/Review of Products! (Nail Polish Top Coat, Dry Shampoo, Face Mask, and More!)

Long time, no talk! I've been focusing on school for the past couple of weeks and didn't have the time or energy to create any new posts. I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. I can't promise that I will have tons of posts or anything, but I will try my best to have at least one a week.

On to my post for today:

Last month I bought a few things at Ulta when I had a 20% off coupon. I have had time to use all of these products now except one, so this is a haul/review of everything.




I don't remember how I heard about CND, but I have fallen in love with the brand. I have tried the base coat (it's amazing) and almost all of their top coats. They make my nail polish last longer than other base and top coats I've used. I decided to try this Super Shiney High-Gloss Top Coat because it's the only top coat I haven't tried from CND. I'm sure it will live up to my expectations because I love the other CND top coats.


I have used these Biore pore strips before, and what I like about them most is the satisfaction I get from seeing all the gunk on the strip after I pull it off my face. There is just something grossly satisfying about it. I get the box with both the nose and face strips in them because I have blackheads in other areas than just my nose. I try to use these once a week, but sometimes I forget to use them and it ends up being longer than that. I think these are great for cleaning out your pores, but I would definitely follow up with some sort of skincare regimen so that your pores are not just completely open and susceptible to getting more gunk in them right away.



I've been wanting to try something like this for a while, but I kind of bought this brand on a whim. It comes with a dropper and you just put a drop on each nail a minute or so after you paint your nails. This stuff has worked great so far. One of the reasons I don't paint my nails very often is because I hate waiting for my nails to dry and I hate when they chip and I have to re-paint them. This stuff helps with my main problem.


I wanted to try a new face mask and there were two from this brand, Formula 10.0.6, that seemed like they would be good for my skin type. Ulta was out of one of the ones I wanted, so I just bought this one. It is supposed to help clean impurities from your skin and brighten your complexion. This mask has a very strong orange scent when it is applied, but I got used to it after a couple uses. I do feel like this mask helps a bit with cleaning my pores some and brightening my skin.


I have never tried Batiste Dry Shampoo before, but I read about and hear everyone rave about this product. I decided it was time for me to try it out myself. I got it in the cherry scent because it smelled the best out of the other scents they had in stock at Ulta. I have used this a few times now and I do feel like it refreshes my hair better than other dry shampoos I've used. I think I'll have to use it some more to really decide if it's that much better than the other kinds I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment