Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Look of the Day: Enchanting Woods

It's been awhile since I have done a look of the day or showed any make up on my face at all for that matter. It started snowing today here in Iowa, but I just want it to be fall forever. I'm going to pretend like it's not 33 degrees and like there is not a dusting of snow outside and show you a look I wore on Sunday.


For this look, I was inspired by the woods and fall. I stuck with browns and greens for the eyes to keep it earthy. The lips are a darker berry shade, which is my favorite kind of color for fall. I posted some pictures below with a list of the products I used to create the look.


My skin is really flaky right now and I wasn't able to get a great dead-on picture of my eye for some reason, so this is the best it gets right now. Ignore the oddness of the picture and focus on the eye. :)





Products Used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette Eyeshadows - Stash, Poison, Radar, Derailed, Habit, and Dope
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Junkie
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black
Lancome Hypnose Drama in Excessive Black
Clinique Instant Lift For Brows in Soft Brown

Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush

Face:
Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer
Lancome Photogenic Lumessence Foundation in Ivoire 1N
Lancome Dual Finish Powder in Porcelaine I
Lancome Star Bronzer in 01 Lumere

2 comments: