Monday, October 21, 2013

Bath & Body Works Soaps

I go to Bath & Body Works waayyy to much. I just cant't help myself. When I can make it out of the store without buying anything, that is pretty big for me.

A few weeks ago I went there and came out with four lovely hand soaps. I thought I would share with you all what ones I got and why I like their soaps so much.


Bath & Body Works hand soaps are some of my favorite soaps. I feel like they get my hands very clean (especially the ones with the scrubbing beads in them). The smell of the soaps also lingers long after I have washed my hands. With some hand soaps, the smell is gone shortly after you use the soap. Some people might not want their hands to smell fruity or floral or whatever or they might not care. My thought behind it is that if I am going to pay for a soap that not only does the job of cleaning my hands but is scented, the scent better last longer than five minutes. 

Yes, I am getting way too into discussing hand soap. Here are the soaps I got and my best description of the scents:


Crimson Plum has a very nice, light scent. It smells like I guess what plums would smell like. I don't know if I have ever smelled plums before. The scent is fruity with a hint of floral. It's very refreshing. This is one of the deep cleansing hand soaps that has the exfoliating microspheres that I feel helps clean your hands better than regular soaps.

By the way, as a side note, I don't have a great place to take pictures of things for this blog. I take white sheets of paper and put them up in front of my front door where the light is. I know it's not as fancy as some bloggers, but it works for me for now.


Black Cherry Merlot is heavily scented with berries. It smells almost like candy and is very sweet. This is a deep cleansing hand soap as well.


Vineyard Berries smells a lot like violets with some other floral scents mixed in and a mixture of berry scents as well. This is a great hand soap for fall because that is what the scent reminds me of. This is also a deep cleansing hand soap.


Mountain Air is a mixture of berries and cedar. The name is very fitting, and this scent is another great one for fall. I got this in the foaming cleanser because they don't sell it in the deep cleansing soap. The foaming cleanser is good too, but I fell like I go through it a little quicker than the other kind.

So there you have it. I am trying to get a bunch of blogs put together this week, so I can post something every couple of days instead of only posting once a week or so. Leave a comment below letting me know what you'd like to see me talk about, show you, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment