Friday, June 14, 2013

OPI Nail Polish


I picked up two new nail polishes a couple weeks ago that I was super excited to try out!

The first color is called You're Such a Budapest. It is from the Euro Central collection. I have been eyeing it for a couple of months and have seen and heard numerous beauty bloggers talk about this color.


The color is a beautiful periwinkle shade. I put it on my nails for the first time this week and these are my thoughts and observations about it:

  • The color goes on very sheer, so you need at least two coats to cover your nails.
  • It also went on a little streaky, but that went away after I applied a second coat.
  • The color is true to what it looks like in the bottle, which is usually the case for OPI polishes but not always with others. I have gotten some nail polishes that are either way darker, way lighter, or just not that same color that they look like in the bottle.
Sorry for the sloppiness. I was in a hurry when I painted my nails and didn't get a chance to clean up the polish around the edges.

I also picked up the OPI shade, Ate Berries in the Canaries. This shade is from the Spain collection OPI did a few years ago. I believe this color may be being discontinued. It was 35% at Younkers. Usually when OPI goes on sale there, they are getting rid of colors that are not going to be made anymore. 


This nail polish is a pink, berry color. I think this is going to be my go-to shade for summer. It is such a beautiful color. The polish does not streak and covers pretty well with one coat, but I did two when I put it on my toenails for good measure.

Pictures of feet are weird. 

 If you want to stay up-to-date with my blog, there are quite a few ways to do so: You can receive an e-mail when I have a new post by entering your e-mail on the right under "Follow By Email", you can subscribe to this blog or the feed, and you can follow me on numerous sites like Twitter and Instagram, which are also linked on the side.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, such a beautiful colours! I like it so much! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so gorgeous! Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete