Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Lip Love: NYX Butter Lipstick in Razzle

NYX cosmetics were 40% off a couple weeks ago at Ulta. This was the perfect time for me to try a couple of their newer products I have been eyeing.

I picked up a NYX Butter Lipstick because I have heard and seen so many people talk about these lipsticks. The shade, Razzle, caught my eye.

I am IN LOVE with this color! Razzle is a bright, Barbie pink shade that definitely draws attention to the lips. I just can't even talk enough about how much I love this color. The color payoff is so amazing and the lasting power is really great for a drugstore brand and a lipstick in general.



My lips are kind of dry and the application looks a little uneven here, but I just really wanted to show what the color looks like up close. I had been wearing this lipstick for a few hours before I took these pictures and didn't touch it up beforehand.


For anyone interested in the rest of the look, I am wearing:
Urban Decay's Tornado (deep purple) and South (dark taupe) eye shadows from the Glinda Palette
Lancome Artliner in Noir
Lancome Brow Expert Modele Sourcils in Taupe
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation in 100 Ivoire N
NYX Studio Finishing Powder
NYX Powder Blush in Summer Peach
Should I try some other shades in the Butter Lipsticks? Let me know what shade(s) I should get next in the comments below!

Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, WeHeartIt, and/or Bloglovin' to stay in touch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment