Friday, June 28, 2013

Look of the Day: Tropical Toucan

I completely intended to upload a tutorial for this look today, but the same thing happened to this video that happened to the last one. The sound is not that great and cuts in and out. I decided not to upload it because I want the videos that I do for you to be the best quality I feel I can provide. I will just have to start using my camera to take videos and see how that goes.

I still really liked this look I did, so I will share pictures of it anyway. I used colors that reminded me of tropical birds and found this picture of a toucan that I think matches the look pretty well:


Here are pictures of the look and I listed the products I used below as well:




Products Used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition -A bright yellow and bright orange on the lid, a teal in the crease, a medium bright blue in the crease, and an off-white on the brow bone
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Flipside
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Clinique High Impact Mascara
CoverGirl Jumbo Gloss Balm in Ballet Twist

No comments:

Post a Comment