Saturday, May 4, 2013

April Favorites

I think it is time to start sharing the things I have been loving all month. There were quite a few things I found myself reaching for frequently in April, but I narrowed it down to 5 things to share with you.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - I bought this foundation in March and used it a lot in April. It has great, medium coverage and doesn't feel or appear cakey on my face. The color matches my skin tone almost perfectly, which is hard for me to find in a drugstore foundation. It wears well throughout the day and doesn't slide off my face.


NYX Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue - I absolutely love this liner! The color is a cobalt blue that is super bright.. The brush is easy to use and applies the liquid evenly. I wore this liner with light brown, barely-there eyeshadow and various bright lips in April. It adds a beautiful pop to the eyes.




CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara - I did a review of this mascara last month which you can read here. Basically, this mascara separates, defines lashes, and DOES NOT CLUMP. I reached for it a lot in April.



MAC Lipstick in Please Me - This is a really pretty, nude pink shade. It is the perfect lipstick for spring time. I wore it a lot the past month with pastel eyeshadow. It looks especially pretty with lilac eyeshadow.



Ralph Lauren Big Pony Number 2 Body Spray - This scent is a great blend of floral and fruity and makes me think of spring. The scent from the body spray doesn't last long, but it is enough to keep me smelling like spring for a couple hours.


What were you April favorites? Let me know in the comments below!

Makes sure you subscribe to my blog, my feed, or subscribe by entering your e-mail on the right-hand side to get updates on when I post more cool stuff!

I plan to start making videos to go along with my blogs as soon as I am done with the semester in a couple weeks. Stay tuned for that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment