Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Look of the Day: Ocean View

So I tried to upload this post Sunday and yesterday, but I could not get my pictures to upload. I guess I have to use Google Chrome from now on to update my blog.

Moving on, my look of the day for today is inspired by the water. Have you ever stayed in a hotel room or maybe a house that overlooks the water? You know when you look out the window or stand on the shore and see the water glisten, and it looks like many different shades of blue? That's basically what I was trying to get at with this look. I hope you like it. :)








Products used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
BH Cosmetics 120 Eyeshadow Palette 2nd Edition - 3 different blues
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Flipside
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black

Face:
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation in 1.5
MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
Lancome Blush Subtil in Sheer Ambrose

Lips:
NYX Rounds Lipstick in Mars
Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Air Kiss


Don't forget to subscribe to my blog and come back every week if you like what you see. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment