Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Look of the Day: Across the Galaxy

I have been on a creative streak lately. I've really been trying to push myself to do new and different makeup looks. Sometimes I get stuck in a rut and do the same look too much. Now that I am getting back into trying new things, I would say to expect more posts like this more regularly.

Today's Look of the Day is based off of this photo of a galaxy:


It's not a super fancy look or anything, but I think it turned out pretty good.





Products I used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk as a base
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Oz (metallic silver shade in the Glinda Palette) on the lid
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Tornado (purple shade in the Glinda Palette) in and around the crease
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Aura (white/blue duo-chrome shade in the Glinda Palette) on the browbone and tear duct area
Stila Smudge Stick Eye Liner in Silver Dollar
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner in Rockstar
Lancome Liner Design Gel Liner in Indigo Darling
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black

Face: 
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 Hour Foundation in 100 Ivoire
MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder
Lancome Blush Subtil in Aplum

Lips:
Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick in Pink-a-Boo

No comments:

Post a Comment