Saturday, April 20, 2013

Smell This: Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire

Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire is the newest addition to The One line of fragrances. The other fragrances are the original The One, L'eau The One, and Rose The One.

Desire smells like a mix between the original and L'eau. It has a faint, sweet scent and also some heavier, musky scents. Top notes in the fragrance are bergamot, mandarin, lychee and lily of the valley. The heart is tuberose and the base is caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and musk.


After wearing it for over an hour, the sweet scent faded on my skin. I was left with a scent very similar to the original The One. I don't care too much for this scent because I usually go for fruitier scents. Don't let that stop you from checking it out for yourself though. The perfume did wear for a long period of time and wasn't too overpowering.


The Desire bottle is the same shape as the other The One fragrances. The difference is that Desire has an all-black bottle and a gold lid with a big black "jewel" on the top. Desire is written in elegant cursive on the bottle. I absolutely love the sleek and stylish look of the packaging. It proves that a perfume bottle can stand out without all the crazy bottles, toppers, frills, and flowers on it.


Dolce & Gabbana The One Desire retails for $93 for a 1.6 fl. oz. bottle and can be purchased a most department stores where fragrances are sold.

What is your favorite perfume bottle? Let me know in the comments below! You don't have to be directly subscribed to the blog or a Blogger member to comment!

If you haven't already, please take a second to subscribe to my blog. You can also follow by e-mail (to the right of this post) or follow my feed. I appreciate it!

Also, if this is your first time stopping by, check out some of my latest blogs like my two-part post on Clinique cosmetics. Here is PART 1 and PART 2. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment