Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Small Lancôme Haul

Okay, so I don't know if you can really even call this a haul, but I did buy three things from Lancome last week. They have their Fall Gift With Purchase right now, which I talked about in a post Sunday.

I am so excited about this first product I bought. Lancome has some of my favorite eye shadows ever. They are always nicely pigmented, wear well, and they have a great color selection. Well they have these new Color Design eye shadows that are super glittery and awesome in general.


I, of course, fell in love with the purple shade, which is appropriately named Statement Piece. It is freaking amazing! The shadow is very glittery but doesn't skimp on pigment. I wouldn't expect anything less from Lancome. I cannot wait to do an awesome look with this shadow!



Lancome also has brand new Artliner 24H liquid liners. I already loved their original Artliners, but now with a 24 hour wear and more vibrant new colors, there is even more to love. There are a total of 10 shades in these new liners. I wanted them all, but my wallet said no, so I ended up with the two lovely shades below.


The first one I picked out is called Chrome. It is one of four metallic shades in the collection. This color has so much dimension than any other chrome or silver liners I've seen. It spoke to me when I tested it on my hand at the counter, so I had to get it. The swatch below doesn't show all of the dimension to it, but I promise it is worth a look the next time you hit up a Lancome counter.


The other shade I bought is a purple liner (shocking, right?) called Amethyst. It is a blue-violet and is gorgeous. These liners stay vibrant and in place all day. They have a flexible felt tip on them that makes them easy to apply also.

Chrome and Amethyst
I will also have a Clinique haul posted within the next couple of days, so stay updated with the blog so you don't miss out! To do that you can follow me on a few different sites that are linked in the sidebar. You can also subscribe to my blog or enter your e-mail address in the sidebar to receive an e-mail when I update the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment