Friday, September 27, 2013

Clinique Haul

Now that I work for Clinique and have to wear Clinique makeup to work, I realized I need more products so that I can have more of a variety of looks. Basically this means that I decided to spend some good money on Clinique products and now you all get to see the cool stuff I bought.

I have quite a few Clinique lipsticks, but none of the Chubby Sticks for lips. These are pretty awesome. They are like a big crayon that twists up. I find them super easy to use and fairly moisturizing as well.

I got two Chubby Stick Intense lip colors - one in Roomiest Rose and one in Grandest Grape. These are two of the Intense shades, which are a little more pigmented than the original Chubby Sticks.




Roomiest Rose is a soft, warm pink. I fell in love with this color the first time I tried it on. It looks nice with a lot of different looks. Grandest Grape is berry, violet-toned shade. This is a perfect color for fall!

Roomiest Rose and Grandest Grape
I also bought two Chubby Sticks for eyes as well. I have always been pretty skeptical of cream shadows or anything close to that because my eyelids are super oily and I have a problem with pretty much everything creasing on my lids. These, however, have worked pretty well for me so far. They are really easy to apply, especially if you're in a hurry. They can be worn alone or as a base for eye shadow. The two shades I got are Massive Midnight and Lots o' Latte.



These have a much rounder, flatter tip than the Chubby Sticks for lips because that makes them easier to apply. Plus, can you imagine trying to apply them with a more pointed tip? Ow!


Lots o' Latte is a taupe shade. It's a great base for almost all colors of shadow and it looks good alone too. Massive Midnight is a deep blue shade that I seriously love. I also want to mention that you can use these as an eyeliner too. Massive Midnight is a gorgeous eyeliner.

Lots o' latte and Massive Midnight
I picked up three of Clinique's new All About Shadow in the colors Rock Violet, Graphite, and Pacific Coast. These are better pigmented than their old eye shadows and look amazing on top of the Chubby Sticks for eyes.




Pacific Coast is a teal shade that is pretty vibrant. Rock Violet is a gray-violet that photographed more pink that it looks in person. Graphite is also a gray-violet but much darker. It also didn't photograph very purple. 

Pacific Coast, Rock Violet, Graphite
The last thing I bought is Clinique's Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion. I love this stuff and if you want to learn more about it, you can read my blog post about Clinique.


I went to Ulta this week for one thing and came out with several things, so I will have some more stuff to show you as soon as I get a chance to photograph them all. Stay updated by following me on one or more of the sites I'm on, which are linked in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment