Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Scent on the Scene: Daisy Sunshine

Hey everyone!

Marc Jacobs has recently released Daisy Sunshine, a limited edition fragrance for spring/summer. The scent is both fruity and floral. The tops notes are red currant, guava, and mandarin orange. The middles notes are lily of the valley, violet, and lychee. Finally, the base notes are apricot, blonde woods, and musk.

This is one of my favorite new perfumes that has been released this year. I love that it doesn't smell too similar to the original daisy. It has a unique scent that isn't quite like any other fragrances on the market currently. The staying power is also something I was quite pleased with. I could still smell the scent on me after wearing it for several hours.



Daisy Sunshine retails for $65.00.

For anyone who has enjoyed my posts so far and would like to come back and read more, you are welcome to follow my blog if you have a blogger account and/or  follow me by receiving e-mail notifications when I post something new.

2 comments: