Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Body Shop Haul

I went to The Body Shop this weekend and bought a few things that I want to share with you all. They had a buy 3, get 3 free deal, so I got 6 things. I made my first purchase from this store last year and fell in love with their body butters. I have the strawberry, shea butter, and mango body butters. I also have the shea butter scrub, which I love too.

I am in love with the smell of the strawberry body butter, so I decided to try the body polish. This is a mix between a shower gel and scrub. It gently exfoliates the skin.


Sticking with the strawberry scent, I also got the shower gel in strawberry.


I picked up the shea shower cream as well, which is thicker than the shower gel and feels a little more moisturizing. I like that the scent isn't too strong or overwhelming.


Gotta love the strawberry scent! I got the body mist so that I can spray it on after using the body polish or shower gel and the body butter to make the scent last longer.


I just started getting into scrubs late last year, and now I can't stop buying them! This vineyard peach scent is soft and reminds me of spring. I have not tried a cream body scrub before. I think this one will feel somewhat moisturizing while still exfoliating the skin.



I also picked up the coconut cream body scrub. The scent is stronger than the vineyard peach scrub, but is still good and reminds me of the beach.

Let me know in the comments if you have tried any of these products or anything else from The Body Shop! What is your favorite scent/product?

Thanks to everyone who has read my blog so far, especially if you have come back for more! If you like what you have seen so far, please follow my blog, subscribe to my feed, and/or follow me by e-mail (on the right-hand side of my blog, under the About Me section). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment