Saturday, March 30, 2013

Get to Know Me :)


I decided to do this “About Me” blog post so that, hopefully, you will all be able to relate to me better and to introduce myself to anyone who hasn’t read my About Me or intro blog. It can be hard to care about someone's blog if you don't know anything about them. I hope that everyone will be able to relate to me in some way after learning a little more about me.

Basic Facts:
My name is Rachel.
I was born in, raised in, and currently live in Iowa.
I am a junior in college.
I am majoring in marketing.
I work at a fragrance counter at Younkers (a department store).

Beauty-Related Facts:
My hair has been blonde, light brown, red, black, and is currently purple.
I have a slight obsession with Urban Decay cosmetics.
XSparkage is my favorite beauty blogger and is part of the reason I am so into makeup.
I'm a lipstick junkie.
Bright, bold colors like blue and purple are my favorites colors to wear on my eyes.

Why I love makeup:
Makeup is my favorite way to show my creativeness. I love trying out different eye looks and seeing what works best together. My boldness with makeup is what makes me unique (at least where I'm from). I hope that I can inspire some of you to try out some different looks and products.

Beauty Favorites:
Drugstore Brand - Revlon
High-end Brand - Urban Decay
Hair Product Brand - the Sexy line (I use Healthy Sexy Hair and Straight Sexy Hair.)
Makeup Product - Lipstick
Hair Product - It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product
Fragrance at the moment - Daisy Sunshine (which I talked about a couple weeks ago here: http://brightlipsanddyedtips.blogspot.com/2013/03/new-scent-on-scene-daisy-sunshine.html)
Fragrance overall - Viva La Juicy

Other Favorites:
Color - Purple
Store - Ulta Beauty
TV shows - True Blood, Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon a Time, Awkward.
Movies - The Lost Boys, Heathers, Cruel Intentions, Labyrinth, Easy A
Music - A favorite artist would be hard for me to narrow down, but my favorite genre would probably be pop/rock alternative music.
Book - So many but Tweak is one of my favorites.

I hope these little facts about me help you to get to know me a little better. If there is anything else you would like to know about me, feel free to leave a comment below. Also in the comments below, tell me your favorite Drugstore Brand and High-end Brand of makeup. You don't have to have a blogger account to comment. :)

If this is your first time reading my blog, welcome!, and please take a look around and browse my other posts. Thanks for stopping by and if you like what you see, please follow my blog if you have a Blogger account, subscribe to my feed, and/or follow me by e-mail, which you can do by entering you e-mail on the right-hand side. I have a lot more blog ideas in the works that I will be posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment