Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lancôme Summer Gift With Purchase


The Lancome summer gift with purchase started Tuesday at Younkers, so I want to show it off!

If you don't have a Younkers near you, you may have a store affiliated with the same company, Bon-Ton, nearby. To find the store closest to you, check here.

The six-piece gift is free when you purchase two products at the Lancome counter. I said this in my last Lancome gift blog, but this is a great time to get started with Lancome if you haven't tried the line before or to stock up on their products.

I got two eyeshadows and a nail polish in order to receive my gift, and I will post a separate blog about those items tomorrow.

I have pictures of the six-piece gift and descriptions of everything below.

The first piece of the gift is this tote bag. I think it is super cute a fun for summer.
The bag is reversible. The inside is this pretty, coral pink color. Sorry for all the wrinkles.
Next you pick a serum. Genifique is a youth activating concentrate, which gives you radiant-looking skin.
Visionnaire is your other serum option. This serum fights wrinkles and fine lines, diminishes pores and evens skin tone.
Then you can pick a cleanser. I chose Creme Radiance because it is for normal/combination skin. The other option is Galatee Confort cleanser for dry skin.
You have a choice between a bronzer and an eyeshadow palette as well.
The bronzer is called Star Bronzer Natural Glow in the shade Lumere.
This is the eyeshadow quad that you can choose instead of the bronzer.
These Color Design shades are, starting at the top left and going clockwise: Daylight, Kitten Heel, Glamorize, and Clock Strikes 12
You receive this travel size Definicils mascara.
You also receive a travel size Bifacil eye makeup remover.

If you get a chance to check out this gift, you definitely should. The gift goes through, I think, the 22nd or the 23rd. Supplies are more limited for Lancome's summer gifts, so I wouldn't wait until the last minute to pick up some products because they might be out of things.

Let me know in the comments below if you get the Lancome gift and/or what your favorite Lancome products are! You don't have to have a Blogger account to comment!

I know I say this a lot, but I really appreciate everyone that reads my blog and comes back to read new posts. It means a lot to me, and I always appreciate any feedback you have on what you would like to see me do/talk about.

2 comments:

  1. That little palette looks gorgeous! & such a nice bronzer color!
    Can you do a look with the palette maybe?(:

    http://punkyandbubblesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can definitely do a look with the eyeshadows and some of the other things in the gift. Thanks for reading and following my blog! I followed back! :)

      Delete