Friday, June 21, 2013

Nails of the Day

You know that feeling when you are so frustrated with so many things in your life and then one more thing goes wrong and you feel like you are going to go over the edge? Well that is how my week has been.

I have been a little busy this week with some things, so I didn't have time to work on any really good ideas for posts.

I did want to show you my nail polish I have on today though. I used the Lancome Vernis in Love nail polish in Aqua Bleu that I discussed in a post a couple weeks ago. I know, I know, more Lancome stuff, but I just wanted to follow up and show you what it looks like on.

I painted these yesterday and so far, so good. They haven't chipped at all yet and still look fresh. That's more than I can say about a lot of nail polish I have.
I also used Lancome's mattifying nail polish on top of it, which I cannot remember what it's called and I can't find it online anywhere.

While you're here, I also want to know: What do you want to see me talk about/do in the near future? Tutorials, reviews, etc.? I want to start doing more videos too. Tutorials will definitely be in video form.

Please, please, please let me know in the comments below! Anyone with or without a Blogger account can comment! I would love some feedback, and I want to make my blog enjoyable for everyone.

The official first day of summer is very gloomy today where I am in Iowa, so I hope you get to enjoy your day outside instead of inside like me. Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Cute color choice for your nails.


    I invite you to check out my blog.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete