Thursday, March 20, 2014

Lancome Tresor In Love and Tresor Midnight Rose

I recently bought two Lancome fragrances that I wanted to share with you.

Tresor Midnight Rose is one of my all-time favorite fragrances, but I have never actually owned it before. My boyfriend bought it for me, so it was technically a gift. I am in love with this scent! It smells pretty but deep and dark. It has raspberry, rose, vanilla, and musk in it. I just love the way of the notes blend together. This is the perfect perfume for me. This 1.7 fl. oz. bottle retails for $60.


Tresor In Love is a fragrance I kind of ignored until now. I never really gave it a chance. The scent caught my attention when I smelled it a few weeks ago though. It has notes of some fruits, rose, jasmine, cedar wood, and musk. The scent is floral, but it is a soft floral that is not overwhelming at all. It is a great fragrance for spring. I got a gift set they had for the fragrance because it was only a few dollars more. It came with the Tresor In Love perfume in a 1.7 fl. oz. bottle, the matching lotion, and the Lancome Hypnose mascara. The gift set retails for $62.


No comments:

Post a Comment