Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lancome Gift With Purchase!

Earlier in the week, I told I briefly mentioned Lancome's free gift with purchase they have right now. It is a free, 7 piece gift with a purchase of $35 or more. I have pictures of the gift today to show you.

Lancome's gifts are all about choices. The first choice you have is a blue or red bag. The blue bag has a girl riding a bike on it and it says "Paris je'taime!" on it. Not the cutest bag they've had, but at this point I have so many cosmetic bags that it doesn't matter too much to me anyway. I do think that the bag is a great size and can fit a lot of stuff in it. The other color option is the red bag that also says "Paris je'taime!" on it. There are bouquets of pink and red roses patterned all over the bag too.





In this gift you get samples of both the Genefique and Visionnaire serums. I have talked about both of these serums in previous posts about previous Lancome gifts, so if you'd like to know more about the serums, you can check those out.


The next choice we have is between four items. There are two lipsticks and two, five pan eyeshadows. I bought something to get the gift and my boyfriend did as well, so my boyfriend let me choose a gift for his purchase. I got both the one eyeshadow five pan for my gift and the other for his, so those are the only items in this category I have pictures of. The lipsticks are both pink-toned I believe and were both pretty, but I like the eyeshadows better personally.

The first five pan is called Petal Pusher. I has beautiful neutrals and pinks in it. These will be great colors for spring.


The other five pan is called Lavender Grace, which also has great spring colors. These colors will be fun to play around with.


You also get a mascara AND a mascara primer in this gift. The mascara is Hypnose Drama and it is my favorite mascara I have tried from Lancome. It gives great volume and makes my lashes look super long and full. The Cils Booster XL mascara primer is great too. It conditions the lashes and keeps mascara on and looking good.


The final choice for the gift is between three nighttime moisturizers. I got the Bienfait Multi-Vital Night for me. This one is basically just hydration for the skin.


I also got RenergieLift Multi-Action Night to give to my mom. It is a lifting and firming moisturizer.


I will have a post up in the next couple of days with the perfumes I got from Lancome in order to get the gift. Don't miss out! Stay updated on my blog by checking out one of the links in the sidebar or by entering your e-mail in the sidebar to receive updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment