Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I Made a Video!

I finally made my first video! It is a tutorial, and you can watch it right here!

I have pictures of the look below and a list of all the products used to create this look.

I have a few things to say about it real quick:

  • This is my first video, so obviously it isn't the greatest thing ever, but I do think it's pretty decent. 
  • I know the quality isn't super awesome. I shot it on my webcam, so I could see myself while I was filming. Someday when I get better at this, I will use a real camera.
  • I'm really sorry about the sound. I didn't realize it did that until I uploaded it. I promise next time I will make sure the sound is better.
  • If you do like the video and/or my blog, please subscribe to my blog and my Youtube channel. I appreciate everyone who has viewed my blog so far, especially those who have come back.





Products Used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Eyshadow Pencil in Milk
BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 1st Edition
Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner in Amethyst
NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Pewter
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara in Noir Midnight
Milani Lip Flash Shimmer Gloss Pencil in Star Flash
Lancome Juicy Tube in Raspberry Ice

1 comment:

  1. I don't have time right now but I can't wait to watch this! Yay!

    ReplyDelete