Saturday, June 28, 2014

I'M BACK + Bath & Body Works Semi-Annual Sale HAUL! (Wallflowers, Candles, Hand Soap, Body Wash)

I am finally back to blogging! I hope everyone is having a fabulous summer so far. I apologize for being away for so long.

I decided to get back in the swing of things by showing you what I picked up at Bath & Body Works during their Semi-Annual Sale. I got almost all of these products for about $34, which I think is a great deal. I used a coupon they had for $10 off a purchase of $40 or more.

There are four wallflowers I bought a few weeks ago that I decided to show in this post too because they are obviously from the same store. I figured I might as well show everything I have gotten there recently.

I have a lot of bath and body products at home already, so I bought a lot of home fragrance things.


I think Tiki Beach is officially my favorite fragrance at B&BW right now. The scent is a mix of coconut, vanilla, and orchids. It reminds me of summer, the beach, and just smells freakin' awesome. I have this scent in a candle that is burning as I am typing this. I also have it in the scent-portables for my car. I got the 2-pack of the wallflowers because I love the scent so much and they were 50% off.


Island Margarita is a mix of mandarin, mango, and plum. It has a strong citrus smell that is perfect for this time of year. I will probably put this scent in my kitchen.


Honeysuckle smells exactly like what you would except a honeysuckle fragrance to smell like. It is a very light and sweet floral scent that makes you feel like you're in a garden.


Market Peach is sweet and fresh. The scent is more organic than a lot of the other scents B&BW has. It doesn't smell as artificial as others, which is awesome.


Mango Dragon Fruit is sweet and tropical. The mango and dragon fruit balance each other out really well.


I got this Tiki Beach a few weeks before the big sale and then decided to get the pack of it during the sale because I love it so much.


Sundrenched Vineyard has white wine grapes and French oak in it. The oak adds a deep, rich scent to the fragrance that almost reminds me a little more of fall. I guess I've never walked around a real vineyard, so I don't know what it smells like. The scent is great though and different from the other fruity scents I got.


Red Guava Lava has passion fruit and red guava in it. It smells tropical and fruity. I love the way this smells.


Beach Day is a mix of saltwater, lemon leaves, and citrus musk. Basically it smells like men's cologne. You all know those scents B&BW has that smell like really nice man (I'm looking at you, Mahogany Teakwood). I don't really think the scent reminds me of the beach, but it still smells summery to me.


Palm Leaves has a blend of green palm, aloe, and agave. It is earthy but still light. I can picture palm trees moving in the breeze when I smell it.


The candles were also 50% off, so I had to get a couple of them as well. I got Honeysuckle because I think it will be a good candle fragrance. I don't like scents to be too overwhelming in a candle, but I still want to be able to smell them. This scent is nice and light and also isn't super floral, so it shouldn't be too potent.


I also got a candle in Red Guava Lava. I really like this tropical scent for a candle.


I also got one of the mason jar candles, which was 50% off. Pink Passion Fruit has passion fruit, guava, and sugarcane in it. It is super sweet and fruity. 


I only got one hand soap because I have about 10 others already waiting to be used. It smells like mango, obviously, and has a slight hint of coconut to it.


Black Raspberry Vanilla was my favorite B&BW scent when it was a part of their signature collection. Now I can only get it during their Semi-Annual Sale. I limited myself to one item in the scent because I already have so much other stuff. I got it in a shower gel this time around. It smells amazing and doesn't really have any other scent to it besides the raspberry and vanilla. It's also a bonus that the color of it is purple (my favorite). 


Finally, I got the Wild Berry Tulips shower gel. This smells pretty floral and reminds me of the Sweet Pea fragrance. It has some other floral elements to it as well.

An that is that! I've been tempted to go back and buy more, but like I said, I already have so much stuff.

Did you get anything during the Semi-Annual Sale at Bath & Body Works? Let me know what you got in the comments and/or what your favorite scents are from the store!

Keep up with my by following me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, and Bloglovin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment