Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Look of the Day: Soft Pinks

You probably have gathered from all of my posts that I am really into bright colors, both on my eyes and my lips. Okay, and my hair. I do enjoy more subtle looks every once in a while though. Today I used a soft pink on my eye and lined my eyes with black liner. I really like the way it makes my blue eyes pop. I used a slightly dark, nude pink on my lips to balance out the look. Products I used are listed below. Let me know what you all think! :)





Products Used:
Urban Decay Eyeshadows from the Vice Palette: Freebird, Laced, Noise, and Anonymous. I used the tiniest bit of Noise. It is a super bright pink that I placed on the outer lid and blended A LOT.
Lancome Artliner Liquid Liner in Noir
Estee Lauder Pure Color Liner in Blackened Black
Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black
Lancome Brow Expert Brow Groomer in Taupe
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24hr Foundation in 100 Ivoire N
Clinique Allover Colour Blush in Peony
Lancome Le Lipstique Lip Liner in Sheer Raspberry
Lancome Color Design Lipstick in Vintage Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment