Wednesday, November 6, 2013

October Favorites

It's that time again where I tell you all what things I used a lot in October. My list seems shorter than usual, but I tried so many new things in October and used so many different products that I didn't have too many actual "favorites" or products I used a lot.


Jack Black Lip Balm

The writing is slightly scratched off because I keep it in my purse and it scratches against a lot of things.
I started using this stuff last year and it is awesome! It leaves my lips feeling moisturized pretty much all day and helps sooth dry, cracked, or chapped lips. It also has SPF 25 in it, which is always a plus. The mint flavor is not too strong, but can still be tasted/smelled. There are other flavors, some of which I also have. Last year I got a gift set from Sephora with four different kinds of the balm in it. They have this set again this year, but they have some different kinds in it than they did before. I might have to get this set too because I want to try the Black Cherry one. Jack Black Lip Balm is $7.50 a tube, which is pretty decent considering how long a tube lasts and how great it makes my lips feel.


Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette


I've been meaning to do a review and post pictures and swatches of this palette, but I just haven't ever gotten around to it yet. Anyway, this palette is amazing! There's an endless amount of looks that can be created with this palette. The range of shades is really nice and there are plenty of ways to get subtle looks, bold looks, bright looks, dark looks, and any other kinds of looks. If you've never owned an Urban Decay palette, this is the perfect one to get.

Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted Shower Gel


I rediscovered this scent in October and can't remember why I took this bottle of shower gel out of my shower. It smells floral and fruity with a dark twist. There is pomegranate in it, which adds a deep, rich scent, which is great for fall. The shower gel leaves my skin feeler soft and moisturized.

AG Hair Cosmetics Moisture & Shine Xtramoist Moisturizing Shampoo


My hair stylist recommended this shampoo and the corresponding conditioner below to me. It does make my hair feel more moisturized and keeps my hair looking full and fresh. The fruity scent with a hint of citrus scent is interesting and took me a little while to get used to, but it has grown on me.

AG Hair Cosmetics Moisture & Shine Ultramoist Moisturizing Conditioner


This conditioner is also really moisturizing and give my hair a nice healthy shine. My hair feels silky smooth when I am done using this. It has the same scent as the shampoo.

Thank you for checking out my blog or coming back if this isn't your first time here. Please take a minute to subscribe to my blog or follow me on one of the sites that are linked in the sidebar. I would really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment