Saturday, November 23, 2013

Bath & Body Works Candles and Scentportables Haul

Bath & Body Works had there 2 for $22 deal on their 3-wick candles a couple weeks ago, and I had been wanting to get some for a while because I haven't used their candles in a few years. I am not a huge Christmas-scent lover, so I wasn't feeling a lot of the scents that they had in their candles. However, I ended up with two candles.


Cranberry Pear Bellini smells delicious! The scent description is, "Bubbly and delicious - a bright blend of sparkling cranberry, sweet pear nectar and luscious blackcurrant - Cheers!" It smells like a fruity drink or cocktail. I liked this one because it doesn't smell like "Christmas" per-say, so I can use it after the holidays if I don't get a chance to use it before then. Also, this was my boyfriend's favorite, so I we kinda had to get it. :)



Flannel is the other candle I got and it is amazing! Bath & Body Works has a few scents that I would say smell like a man. This is one of those scents. It has bergamot, mahogany, and musk. The scent is warm with a hint of spice. Perfect for cold days and nights!

Those candles were all I really went in the store for, but then I remembered I had a coupon for $10 off a $30 purchase or more, so I had to get something else. I ended up getting some scentportable refills for my scentportable and a new scentportable that clips on to the air vent in your car. If you don't know what a scentportable is, it is a holder they sell in all different kinds of shapes and designs. You can get one that holds on to your visor in your car or you can get one that clips on your air vent. Then you buy the refills and stick them inside the scentportable. They have them in a lot of different scents, and they usually have a good selection of seasonal or holiday scents as well. 




I have had this elephant one for the visor for a few months now. It is so adorable, and I am a sucker for stuff like this.  




I didn't know though that they sold ones that clip on to the air vent in your car as well. They don't have any fun patterns or anything (at least not at my B&BW), but I got one of these because the scents don't seem to last very long in the one I have on my visor. I have tried out this one for the vent for the past couple of weeks and the scent is noticeable much more often now.

The sale for the scentportable stuff was buy 3, get 1 free, so I got the air vent one and 3 refills.


Mahogany Teakwood is another scent I would say smells like a man. It has mahogany, cedarwood, oak, lavender, and geranium. The scent is very woodsy and masculine and I can't wait to have my car smell like this. I almost got this in the candle but passed on it this time.


I had to get a refill in Flannel because I love it so much.


Frosted Cranberry is a cranberry scent with a hint of peach, raspberry, and vanilla. This smells like any other cranberry scent I've smelled, which isn't a bad thing. I like the deep, fruity scent of it, but I didn't want it in a candle, so I got this instead.

Keep in touch by following me on one of the sites linked in the sidebar. Don't miss out on anything new from me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment