Sunday, November 10, 2013

Look of the Day: Betrayal

The Vice 2 Palette is my most recent obsession. I cannot stop using it! My absolute favorite color in this palette is Betrayal. Partly just because it is purple and I love purple and also because of the uniqueness of the shade. It is a bright purple duo-chrome with a blue shift. I think this color sums up who I am.

For this look I wanted to kind of make Betrayal the center of attention. I also wanted to use my other new obsession, the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wild Orchid. These products and the rest of the products I used to create this look are at the end of this post.





Ummm...don't mind the one weird eyelash that decided to stick straight out


Products Used:

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple
Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette - Betrayal, Voodoo, Dope
Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow in Amethyst Spark and Iridescent Violet
Lancome Color Design Eyeshadow in Silver Twilight
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Empire
Lancome Artliner 24H in Amethyst
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara in Blackest Black
Clinique Instant Lift For Brows in Soft Brown

Lips:
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wild Orchid (Check out my Quick Look post about this lipstick)

Face:
Urban Decay Naked Foundation in 1.0
Lancome Dual Finish Powder in Matte Porcelaine d'Ivoire I
Lancome Blush Subtil in Sheer Amourose


No comments:

Post a Comment