Friday, November 8, 2013

Quick Look: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wild Orchid

I have been loving this lipstick lately, so I wanted to show it off its awesomeness.


I bought this Revlon lipstick a month or so ago, and I'm finding it difficult to not use it every single day. I try to keep myself from using one shade of lipstick too much for a few reasons: I don't want to get bored with a color, some shades (like this one) don't go with every makeup look I do, and I just have too many lipsticks to use one color too often.


The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wild Orchid is bad-ass. The color is a BRIGHT pink with a strong violet undertone. It looks more purple depending on the lighting and how the light hits it. The wear is really nice, which is true for pretty much every kind of Revlon lip product I have tried. One of my biggest pet peeves with lipstick is a drying formula. My lips are always pretty dry and I hate when a lipstick adds to that and makes my lips flaky and gross. This lipstick doesn't do that.

You can see in the top half of the swatch more of the purple tone in the lipstick. In certain lighting the color looks more purple like this.
I want to know what your favorite lipstick shades are, so let me know in the comments below. JUST DO IT! Please? :) I want to converse with the people that take the time to read my blog, especially if you read it regularly. At least tell what else you would like to see me talk about on my blog.

I would also love it if you would stay updated on my blog (that is, if you like it), by following it or one of the sites that I am on that are linked in the sidebar. That would be lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment