Friday, February 7, 2014

Clinique Spring 2014 Gift With Purchase!

Clinique's Gift With Purchase is going on now through February 22nd or while supplies lasts at all Bon-Ton affiliated stores. These include: Younkers, Carson's, Herberger's, Bergner's, Boston Store, Elder-Beerman, and Bon-Ton.

It is a 7-piece gift of skincare and makeup that is free with any $27 or more purchase at the Clinique counter. Below I have pictures and descriptions of everything in the gift.


You, of course, get this lovely cosmetic bag! I love the design and colors Clinique went with this time!




Repairwear Laser Focus Eye cream is designed to help lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles wile hydrating the eye area. It can also help prevent (to an extent) lines.



Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser is a face makeup remover. I have mentioned it before in other posts, but I really love how great of a job this does at removing makeup.




Jammin' eye shadow duo is made up of a soft pink and a shimmery violet. These colors are beautiful together and can be used to make a few different eye looks.




Intense Aubergine is one of Clinique's newer quickliners. It is a hard color to describe. I would say it is a brown with violet tones in it. I love this color but have not tried it on yet. These quickliners are nice and creamy and stay on really well. By the way, the swatch picture does not really reflect what the liner looks like in person. It's a lot prettier when you're looking at it in person.



A Different Grape Lipstick is a rosy violet that goes great with the eyeshadow and eyeliner in the gift. I'm not sure why it looks so orange in the picture, but I promise it's not orange like that. I'll try to take a picture of me wearing it this weekend and post that here too.



High Impact Mascara is my favorite Clinique mascara. It gives great volume, lengthens, and thickens to make my lashes pop. It's the top-selling Clinique mascara for a reason. Lash Building Primer is designed to go on before mascara to extend the wear of your mascara and make them look fuller. It also conditions your lashes to keep them from drying out.

No comments:

Post a Comment