Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday Tips: Check Out Products Online Before Buying

Whenever I see or hear about a palette, lip product, blush, or any makeup item really, I check online for reviews and swatches before making the decision to buy it. Okay, I don't do this with every single thing, but at least with more expensive products. This way I can see what people think of the product to decide if it's worth getting. It can also save me from being stuck with a product I don't like or having to make an extra trip to return a product that I didn't like.

There are tons of beauty bloggers online on Youtube and other sites that review tons of products even before they are released in stores. Just Google whatever product you are looking for, and you will most likely find information and swatches on the product.

I know this seems really simple, but I can't tell you how many times I think I'm going to like a product I bought and end up wishing I hadn't gotten it.

Sorry for such a short and pictureless post. I will have at least one other post later in the week for you, so check back for that! Have a happy Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment