Sunday, February 2, 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2013: Rock Candy Soap, Eye Candy Book, and Lip Product Organizer

Here's the final part of things I got for Christmas. These are the gifts my sister got me, and I think she did a fantastic job picking stuff out.

She got me these soaps that look like rock candy. Yes, you read that right. These are SOAPS! I am amazed by how real they look. I am not sure what the exact brand is, but my sister purchased them online. I haven't gotten the opportunity to use them yet because I have so many other soaps and things I'm using right now.


This one is grape and it smells fantastic!



This one is peppermint. The smell is not to overwhelming, which I like because some peppermint scents are just too much.


My sister also got me this lipstick/lip color organizer. I am always looking for more cosmetic organizers, so this was great. 


It won't even come close to holding all my lip products, but I decided to put some of my favorite lip colors in it and some that I forget to use a lot.


I also got this book from my sister called Eye Candy.


The book is categorized by different types of looks: everyday, flirtatious, funky, glamorous, and inspired. It also has a section in the beginning that shares the basics about eye makeup.


Each section has different looks that are shown on models. I like that the models in the book have all different kinds of faces, skin tones, and eye shapes. The looks are then shown in a diagram form and each part is numbered. Step by step directions are given for each number.

That is finally it for my beauty-related Christmas stuff.I have a lot of things the I have gotten in the past couple of months to show you in a collective haul, a post of products I've used up in the past 6 months, my January favorites post, and a few other things coming up this month. 

If you enjoy my blog, please please please stay in touch with me and my blog in some form or fashion. You can subscribe to my blog or follow me on one of the sites linked in the sidebar. You can also enter your e-mail on the side to be notified when I have a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment