Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ulta Haul

Getting my 20% of everything coupon in the mail from Ulta is one of my favorite things ever! When there are high-end products I really want to try but don't want to spend too much money on, I tend to hold off until I get this coupon.


This time around, I got a lot of Urban Decay products and a couple other things. Take a look!


Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Venom - As soon as I saw swatches of Urban Decay's new Revolution Lipstick, I knew that Venom was the color I had to get. Bold lips are awesome and if bold is what you're going for, this is the perfect color. 


Venom is a raspberry plum shade. I put this on over UD's Ozone lip pencil (talked about below) and the color lasted for a good six hours before I felt the need to reapply at all. When I did reapply, I didn't need much. The only negative thing I can say about the lipstick after wearing it once so far is that it feels pretty dry on my lips. That's totally fixable with a bit of lip gloss on top though. Urban Decay Revolution Lipsticks are $22.


Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencil in Ozone - This lip pencil (or one like it) is something I definitely think everyone should have. It is a colorless pencil that can be used with any color to help keep lipstick in place. Awesome. I'm sure there are cheaper ones out there, but I'm a sucker for UD, so I got this one. Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Pencils are $19.


Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Freak - When XSparkage swatched all of Urban Decay's new eye pencils when they were released, she said Freak was her favorite out of all of them. I wasn't so sure about it though. Greens aren't my favorite and I worried about how well it would even show up when applied. Every time I went to Ulta, I would swatch it on my hand, and every time it would grow on me more and more. Well, I finally bought it. I'm excited to play around with it and see what I can come up with. Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils are $19.


Freak on the left
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in LSD - This is an eyeliner I have been eyeing for a while now. I love how rich this dark blue liner is, and the glitter in it makes it even better. I cannot wait to use this! This is also $19.


LSD on the right
Revlon Signature Series Hair Brush - For at least a year now, I have only used a comb on my hair. I don't know why I don't have a brush, but I decided to pick one up. We'll see if I notice any difference using a brush on my hair sometimes instead of a comb. And, of course, the brush is purple. This brush is $5.29.


Ulta Foaming Sugar Scrub in Fresh Lilac- I am turning into a scrub junkie. I should probably stop buying them because I think I have enough to last me an entire year by now. Ulta had a buy one get one free sale on almost all of the Ulta brand products, so I felt the need to try out some of their stuff. I have only tried a couple of their makeup products but none of their bath or body products. This one smells like lilac (duh) and is very soft and light. These are $9.50.


Ulta Foaming Sugar Scrub in Freshwater Mist - This one smells very fresh and clean. It has a blend of fresh mountain air, cucumber, and watery melon. This is also $9.50.


If you don't want to miss any of my posts, you can follow me in many different places. Links are in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment